I have questions about traffic tickets and traffic violations
- I lost my traffic ticket. How do I get a copy?
- Where do I pay my ticket?
- I got a parking ticket in New York City
- I got a camera violation in New York City
- My license was suspended or revoked. How do I get it back?
- The ticket will have the name and address of the court to whom you must appear should you wish to contest the ticket.
- If you lost your ticket, you must contact the court or traffic violations bureau that issued it. The court can be a city court, or a town and village court.
- If you cannot find the court that issued the ticket, the NY DMV's call center may be able to help you. Read the New York State Troopers FAQ for a description of that service.
- Court Help has pages on traffic cases and traffic infractions.
- New York State Troopers Ticket -- Go to the State Troopers FAQ link for questions about tickets issued by New York State Troopers
- New York City parking tickets -- go to the link for the NYC Dept of Finance
- New York City traffic tickets -- go to the link for the NY DMV
- There is information on "Monthly Installment Payment Plans for Vehicle & Traffic Offenses" on the nycourts.gov website.
Was this helpful? 0 0