Where do I pay or appeal a traffic ticket?
Where are Parking and Traffic Violation Bureaus located in New York State?
- The traffic or parking ticket will give the address of where to pay or appeal the ticket.
- General Municipal Law Art 14-B Traffic Violations Bureaus states that a local legislative body may establish a traffic violations bureau to adjudicate traffic violations.
- That law states that Nassau County, Suffolk County and City of Buffalo may establish traffic violations bureaus.
- The city of Rochester by L 2017, ch 157 was authorized to create a traffic violations agency.
- Vehicle and Traffic Law Enforcement § 155 Traffic Infraction defines a traffic infraction.
- That law states that portions of Suffolk County and the cities of Yonkers, Peekskill, and Syracuse can form tribunals to hear parking, standing or stopping violations.
Was this helpful? 0 0