Q. I have a DUI and was not allowed to enter Canada.

What can I do?


Canada treats impaired driving seriously and increased penalties with the passage of the Impaired Driving Act of 2018, Ch 21 (June 21, 2018).. The attached handout links to Canadian government websites that explain this policy. The NYCourtHelp guidance on sealing criminal records and getting rights back may be helpful.


  • Last Updated Dec 05, 2019
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0