Q. CHANGE SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS - How do I update my service (primary) email address?


A registered NYSCEF user can reset their own primary (service) email address and update personal account information. To do so, go to the NYSCEF website and choose Supreme Court.  Then select "Account Settings" on the left menu- once selected you will be able to add/edit the email address on the NYSCEF screen and update personal information.  Once you have updated your information-click on both save buttons for the change to be recorded. 

It is suggested that you return to the "Account Settings" page to confirm your changes have been recorded.

To update attorney registration information, go to http://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys

  • Last Updated Jun 11, 2021
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Maureen Arditi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0