Q. CONVERTING A CASE TO E-FILING - How do I convert a paper matter to E-filing?


Should you wish to have your paper case converted to an electronic file, you are required to obtain the consent of all the parties to the action and submit a Stipulation and Consent to E-filing through EDDS (Electronic Document Delivery System).  For instructions on how to convert your paper case to e-filing, please go to the NYSCEF website under  TRAINING RESOURCES  and view the video "How to Convert a paper matter to E-filing using EDDS". 


  • Last Updated Jun 11, 2021
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Veronica Schmachtenberg

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0