Q. ATTORNEY REMOVAL/WITHDRAWAL - How do I remove myself from an E-Filed matter in which I no longer represent a party?


An attorney's consent/representation can only be removed pursuant to CPLR 321(b)1, CPLR 321(b) 2, or where an attorney has already been substituted by another attorney.  The attorney requesting removal can click here for Step By Step Instructions

  • Last Updated Jun 11, 2021
  • Views 99
  • Answered By Maureen Arditi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2   5