Q. APPELLATE MATTERS-How do I record my initial case information?


To commence a case-go to the NYSCEF site-  and after logging in, click on Appellate Court and under the heading Prior to Perfection click on:

1. Record Initial Case Info (Appellant)

Please consult the Rules of Appellate Division


  • Last Updated Jun 11, 2021
  • Views 92
  • Answered By Veronica Schmachtenberg

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3   2