How do I claim the unclaimed funds of a deceased person?


The New York State Comptroller has an FAQ and forms on "Claims for Deceased Owners and Estates." Surrogate's Court Procedure Act § 1310 Payment of certain debts without administration authorizes payment of debts without formal administration.

  • Last Updated Jun 03, 2024
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0