The New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH) issued a summons against me.
- Where can I find OATH"s decisions?
- Where can I find OATH's regulations?
- Where can I find guidance on an OATH hearing?
The NYC Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings hears summons and cases on a variety of topics that will require subject-specific materials. The New York Law School's Center for New York City Law provides a free and easily searched database of OATH decisions. Public Access Law Libraries provide free access to OATH decisions back to 1992 through Lexis.
Some of the topics reviewed by OATH are:
- Air Rights
- City Labor Disputes
- Criminal and Civil Forfeiture
- Employment Discrimination
- Human Rights
- Landmarks and Historic Preservation
- Loft Law