I want to file a complaint about court employee.

I feel that the counter clerk was disrespectful. How do I notify the clerk's supervisor?


To file a complaint regarding misconduct, sexual harassment, bias/discrimination, or other matters, see the link below.

  • Last Updated Apr 28, 2022
  • Views 53
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0