How do I get a Certificate of Disposition?


CourtHelp has a page on how to obtain a Certificate of Disposition. The page has links to information on:

  • Criminal Records: Correcting a Mistake
  • Getting Rights Back
  • Sealed Records
  • SealedRecords: After 10 Years.

New York City Criminal Court's Frequently Asked Questions has detailed instructions on obtaining a certificate of disposition.

The Courts have issued a state-wide form Request for Criminal Certificate of Disposition


  • Last Updated May 25, 2022
  • Views 262
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0