Q. How do I get child support? How do I modify child support?

I am not receiving court ordered child support. How do I enforce that order? What help can I get to enforce that order?

I have lost my job and cannot pay the full amount of child support. How do I get the support order reduced?

My child will turn 21 soon. How do I stop child support payments?


The CourtHelp website "Child Support" explains the process of filing for child support. There is a DIY program to change a child support order because of a "change in circumstances." The program can alo be used to enforce the support if the other parent is not following it. The program can also be filed in advance of child turning to 21 in order to timely stop child support payments.


  • Last Updated Aug 03, 2020
  • Views 129
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0