Q. Who may be appointed to handle an estate proceeding?


If there is a will, the person named as Executor or, if that person is deceased or unable to act, the person named as Successor Executor. If there is no will, a person who qualifies under the laws of intestacy to serve as the Administrator. An Executor or Administrator serves as a fiduciary.


  • Last Updated Jan 17, 2020
  • Views 97
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1