Q. How do I enter a deceased person's apartment?

The apartment was sealed by the New York City Police Department.


The NYC Surrogate's Court has a guide on how to apply for a court order to enter a sealed apartment.

  • Last Updated Jan 03, 2020
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0