Q. I just learned that the person who is representing me in court is not an attorney. What should I do?


Persons who are not licensed members of the Bar of the State of New York are prohibited from engaging in the practice of law.

If you believe that someone is engaged in the unauthorized practice of law in New York, this information may be reported to your local District Attorney's office. ‚Äč


  • Last Updated Jan 03, 2020
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Librarian 8

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0