Q. I am having problems with my neighbor's tree/dog/noise/shared driveway/nuisance. What are my legal options?


Neighbors, also known as adjacent landowners in legal book indexes, can be a source of disputes. How to handle questions such as overhanging branches from trees damaged by storms or shared driveways may require reading materials in the attached bibliography as well as checking local municipal regulations. Codes for New York City and Franklinville are provided by American Legal Publishing Corporation. eCode360(R) provides codes for many other New York state municipalities. 


  • Last Updated Dec 16, 2019
  • Views 43
  • Answered By Librarian 5

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0